The Miller Prize awards a $25,000 cash prize to a promising student-led venture working on innovative tech or tech-enabled solutions. In addition to the potential prize money, the competition provides opportunities for mentorship, feedback, and networking.
- November 17, 2021: Early Mentorship Application Opens
- November 17, 2021: Informational Session about Startup Yale 2022 at Tsai CITY from 12pm-1pm
- December 1, 2021: Early Mentorship Application Closes
- January 24, 2022: Optional mentorship request form opens
- January 24, 2022: Informational Session at Tsai CITY
- February 21, 2022: Optional mentorship request form closes (mentors are assigned on a rolling basis)
- February 21, 2022: Informational Session at Tsai CITY
- February 22, 2022: Startup Yale application opens
- March 20, 2022: Startup Yale application deadline
- April 8, 2022 (approximately): Finalists selected
- April 28-30, 2022: Finalists participate in a live pitch event as part of Startup Yale.
Over the years, the Miller Prize has supported many tech or tech-enabled student ventures.
Questions about the Miller Prize?
For questions about the Miller Prize, email email@example.com or contact Kassie Tucker (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Miller Prize is part of Startup Yale, a collaboration between the Yale Center for Business and the Environment, InnovateHealth Yale, Dwight Hall, Yale School of Management Program on Entrepreneurship, and the Tsai Center for Innovative Thinking at Yale. On April 28-30, this event will bring together Yale’s entrepreneurs in two days packed with pitches, prizes, and world-changing ideas. Over $135k of prizes will be awarded to the finalists, including:
- Manolo Sanchez Prize ($25k)
- Miller Prize ($25k)
- New Haven Civic Innovation Prize ($10k)
- Rita Wilson Prize Fund in Support of Innovation and Entrepreneurship ($10k)
- Sabin Sustainable Venture Prize ($25k)
- Thorne Prize for Social Innovation in Health or Education ($25k)
- Yale Innovators' Prize ($15k)