This workshop series brings experts from a wide range of industries to provide attendees with tangible skills and takeaways that can be implemented immediately. All Innovator’s Toolkit workshops are free and open to the public.
Each workshop aims to deliver skill-building that you can apply no matter what you're building. Past topics have included branding, legal basics, fundraising for businesses and nonprofits, pitching, working with impostor syndrome, and much more.
Take a look at upcoming workshops below (click the workshop title to register).
- 2/8 | Building a Team, Hiring Staff, and Other Lessons to Grow Your Venture
- 2/15 | Introduction to Design Thinking
- 2/17 | The Path
- 2/18 | Working with Impostor Syndrome
- 2/24 | The Plan
- 3/4 | Understanding Regulatory Components for Drug and Medical Device Innovations
- 3/10 | How to Effectively Innovate Within Government and Politics
Suggest a Workshop
Passionate about a particular topic within innovation and entrepreneurship that you’d want to see covered in this series? We’re always open to feedback or ideas — email Matt Gira (email@example.com) to suggest a workshop topic.
Watch Previous Workshops
Missed our fall 2020 workshops? Watch recordings here.