This workshop series brings experts from a wide range of industries to provide attendees with tangible skills and takeaways that can be implemented immediately. All Innovator’s Toolkit workshops are free and open to the public.
Each workshop aims to deliver skill-building that you can apply no matter what you're building. Past topics have included branding, legal basics, fundraising for businesses and nonprofits, pitching, working with impostor syndrome, and much more.
Take a look at the Fall 2021 workshop lineup below:
- 9/9 | The Plan: Launching & Pitching Your Venture with Peter Boyd (Watch here)
- 9/16 | Introduction to No-Code Software Tools with Matt Gira (Watch here)
- 10/6 | Innovating within Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion with Monica Wheat from Techstars (This event has ended)
- 10/12 | Personal Branding and how to use the Name, Image, and Likeness Rules in College Sports with Malcolm Lemmons (This event has ended)
- 10/18 | How to use the Yale Licensing and Use of Marks Guidelines with Paul Murawski, Director of Marketing and Trademark Licensing at Yale
- 11/11 | Introduction to Storybrand with Brandi Bernoskie, Owner and Chief Alchemist at Alchemy+Aim
Suggest a Workshop
Passionate about a particular topic within innovation and entrepreneurship that you’d want to see covered in this series? We’re always open to feedback or ideas — email Matt Gira (email@example.com) to suggest a workshop topic.