Whether you’re interested in creating a small business, a movement, or a scalable venture, Idea Kits are here to help you develop ideas to build on. They’re care packages filled with items to help you create ideas you care about. Cozy up with a blanket, eat some popcorn, and come up with ideas that solve real-world problems.
You do not need to be located in New Haven to receive an Idea Kit.
Expectations for participants:
- Work through the Idea Kit card exercise that is included in the Idea Kits
- Share insights, feedback, or ideas that came up on our virtual community, Circle, by April 1.
- Enjoy the snacks!
- Applications due: Monday, March 1 (note updated deadline!)
- Idea Kits shipped: Monday, March 8
- Participant deadline for asynchronous posting on our community platform: Monday, April 12
50 Idea Kits will be sent out. This intensive is open to all full-time Yale students; some preference may be given to those who have not been involved with Tsai CITY in the past. Apply by 11:59pm on Monday, March 1.