Calling all STEM innovators! Come learn about the full product design process from L’Oréal’s top leaders, and gain hands-on experience developing a product. Working in teams, students will focus on exciting projects such as creating new formulas or designing products in skin and haircare.
What you can expect
- A cohort of like minded peers from across the university.
- Dedicated mentorship from industry experts.
- The opportunity to present the final product to L’Oréal leadership.
- 4 hrs/week of group work from Sept 23-Dec 2.
- Attendance at all working sessions and final presentation required.
- 9/23 | 4:00-6:00 PM | Introduction to Product Design | Tsai CITY Studio
- 9/30 | 4:00-6:00 PM | Science of Skin | Virtual
- 10/7 | 4:00-6:00 PM | Science of Hair | Virtual
- 10/14 | 4:00-6:00 PM | Operational Design | Tsai CITY Studio
- 10/28 | 4:00-6:00 PM | Innovation Models & Strategy | Tsai CITY Studio
- 11/4 | 4:00-6:00 PM | Augmented Beauty | Tsai CITY Studio
- 12/2 | 4:00-6:00 PM | Final Presentation | Tsai CITY Studio
In addition to gaining insight into industry, past participants have benefited from the program with internships, patents, and full-time hiring opportunities.
The application process for the Fall 2021 semester has now ended. Subscribe to our newsletter for more updates about this and other programs/events happening at Tsai CITY. Questions? Email Kassie.firstname.lastname@example.org