Launch Pad Resources
- Core content and elective workshops to help you build your idea
- A student Portfolio Manager dedicated to helping you develop and test your idea
- One-on-one sessions with industry experts
- Access to Tsai CITY’s various funding sources
- The chance to join an awesome community of innovators from around Yale!
Application and Criteria
To participate in the Launch Pad, you should meet the following criteria:
- You can clearly articulate your idea and the problem you are trying to solve. You have researched it sufficiently to answer basic questions about your target customers and key competitors. You can describe how you might implement this idea in a way that is sustainable over time.
- You have a first prototype and have begun working on customer/user discovery. You can share what milestones you have reached. Examples of first prototypes include first recipe; paper-prototype sketch; unedited film; program proposal; first draft of a series; pilot designed or running; number of potential users interviewed or surveyed.
The Launch Pad, Accelerator, and Summer Fellowship share a common application. The Fall 2021 application deadline is 11:59pm on Sunday, September 12th.