A civic innovator is someone who sees opportunities to positively impact the lives and health of humans, other planetary life, and the health of the planet itself. Civic innovators may seek to amplify the voices of community members at all levels of civil society, from local to global, through community organization and activism, champion political systems change or advocate for awareness of and respect for diverse experiences. They may focus their innovative thinking on improving human health, making strides in climate preservation and justice, and/or developing social impact ventures.
- Working in Non-profit organizations
- Government/political official
- DE&I work
- Union-related organizations
- Social impact entrepreneur
- Public health entrepreneur/innovator
- Impact investor
- Climate justice/climate tech/climate science entrepreneur/innovator
- B-Corp founder
*This is not an exhaustive list of potential outcomes.